Monday, December 15, 2008

Some Updates From the Front

Matt and I have been clickin' away at the second episode of RDCCDX: The Digital Pirates of Dark Water Saga. I finished all of the drawing up this weekend, and we scanned, cleaned and roughly composited everything in one day. If we get lip syncing, coloring and sound done this week, we should be posting the episode by next Monday.

So here's a glimpse of a couple of the characters appearing in the new episode. Here's the cleaned and colored head rotation of Agent Wilkins, who I previously posted about.




It's kinda scary when they're rotating and yelling. And here's another dude's head, I think this one turned out pretty good- nice stretchy mouth moves.



I bet that guy is from Chicago and buddies with Carl Winslow.

More updates coming soon.




"It's a rare condition in this day and age to read any robot rights on the newspaper page."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

real love bursting out of every seam.