Thursday, December 6, 2007

KTHX/EPIC POST

Just want to say thanks to everyone who helped me and Matt in making IN UR MANGER KILLING UR SAVIOR, to EVERYONE who linked it around and to the blogs/sites who posted about us. Particularly Jerry Beck at Cartoon Brew and Scott Green at Ain't It Cool News, but also my pals, Raven Baker at Soft Graffiti and the illustrious Will Hines. And whoever threw it up on Fark, Milk & Cookies, and I Am Bored.

After less than a week we had more YouTube views than my previous short "She She She She's A Bombshell" which had been up for over a year, and as of this post we're up to 38,896 views.

So thanks everyone!

So right now there's an epic thread debate on our YouTube comments section about whether or not a Lawful Evil Paladin can exist. If you have the means, I do suggest you join it.

Otherwise we've been getting some good feedback on it- from all corners of the web. Here's what folks are saying:

"I was expecting a lolcat."

"Meh. No reason for that to be over six minutes."

"Heed this warning, God is not mocked. Causing others to stumble bears a wicked price. You should not poke fun at the Nativity. It's not funny at all"

" I don't know, call me a purist, but I don't think this anime was as good as the manga."

" I particularly like the shield that lets baby jesus zap people with lightening bolts :) Je-Zeus!"

and one of my favs

"Dude, Jesus would have owned face with a 20 AC shield. I mean, he already passively takes half damage and always makes his saving rolls."


Call me crazy, but I have a feeling some of the magi are going to make their own voices heard on the subject.

Epic Thread Fights & Robot Rights

PS- the pics I posted here are huge because I promised Tom I'd give him a desktop sized image a while back.

2 comments:

thomas said...

success! this will adorn my digital box for many a year.

i've been checking the comments everyday since it was put up, and the current debate is by far the best. i want to get some DnD action going on around here in md but no one wants that kind of stigma attached to them.

daniel desario did it, surely everyone else can.

dmac said...

HUGE SUCCESS!

Way to go cats.