Friday, September 7, 2007

Promotional Use Only

Just a quick post, I'm pretty tired. I had a late night hanging out with Steve Jobs. And by that I mean doing work on my Mac.

Here's the final art for the Carlapalooza poster. I highly suggest everyone attend, it's gonna be sweet.

For more info check out: www.myspace.com/carlapalooza

And this Saturday my short, She She She She's A Bombshell, will be featured in a panel of DC Filmmakers for this DC Meets Delhi Film & Arts Festival. Here's a link for the schedule.

I'm in the 2:00 to 4:30 block in case anyone in DC metro area is interested. I think I'm going to have to talk about stuff. I'll bring my presentation on Atlantis just in case. People need to know the truth.

Filmic Delhi-ghts & Robot Rights

2 comments:

Unknown said...

is there a diorama involved?

Ben said...

Yeah, but that's just phase one. Phase two is an extensive power point presentation, and then phase three is a montage of Val Kilmer scenes from Real Genius with the song "Atlantis" by Donovan playing through out.

There's not a dry eye in the house after that.